Best Linux Operating System With User Friendly UI in 2021 | Windows 10 A...

 

 

Want another  blog on operating systems have for you but  this time I have 5 best you are LINUX operating system that is open source and does not need any money to pay for using that if you are using Windows as you have to chase the money and if you don't want to pay money so you have to just use the pirated version of Windows that has a risk of data Lake so why we use Windows if you have a free operating system that looks like and can be alternative  of Windows Let's get started  


No. 1: pop  Os=  pop OS is the operating system that you can we use that alternative of Windows but I don't use for us but I just look at the pics at Google and just suggest you if you can use so you can just try it at it doesn't like so you can just change it for other another two options dislike given down so why are just because the pics I looked  pop os It's you I look it just looks like Windows so I suggest you if you don't like this so you can just turn over to the second one


No.2:- I have Zorin OS no because I just tell about Zorin OS in our previous Blog Zorin OS is the better choice personally I just love the way you look because I just look like Windows So as you know That Zorin OS comes with three editions First is Lite edition 2nd core 3rd is Education

 This 3 Version Is Available for Zorin OS


Number 3 we Have Ubuntu  Ubuntu is the best operating system of Linux family that is based on Debian OS I am going to you are absolutely amazing Ubuntu  can be used for any work if you have a typical office work so you can use Ubuntu for your daily work but if you are a network pentesting Ethical hacker so you can use you So you can use Ubuntu as your  hacking machine  but Ubuntu requirement is not a minimum if you have a   2GB RAM so you can  ubuntu  as your personal computer but it gives you  laggy feeling  if you have a 4GB RAM laptop or a desktop  so you can install Ubuntu in your system and it gives you immediately amazing performance

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.