Fathers Day 2021 Special 6 Fathers Day Quotes

 On 20th June There is Father Day So Wish Them a Good Fathers Day 




These are some Quotes


"[My father] always provided me a safe place to land and a hard place from which to launch."

– Chelsea Clinton






"A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow."

– Unknown






"No man I ever met was my father's equal, and I never loved any other man as much."

– Hedy Lamarr






"My dad's my best mate, and he always will be."

- Cher Lloyd






"My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it."

- Clarence Budington Kelland






"Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that's why I call you dad because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right."

- Wade Boggs









disclaimer = This post is not techy people so read this for your father who never shows his pain

Post a Comment

1 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. I like your blog template, can you tell me which template do you use

    ReplyDelete